Sunday, August 1, 2010

Boots


This morning Davis spotted his Daddy's boots sitting by the ottoman. He had just finished breakfast and we were on our way upstairs to get dressed for church. I could see him getting this curious look on his face as he said, "BOOTS". I knew it was coming so I grabbed the camera and this is what I captured. Davis loves his Daddy's boots.

He slipped his first foot (well leg really) right in but it was a bit harder to get both boots on.


Still checking out the boots.


He did it and was thrilled at his accomplishment.

Getting them off was pretty amusing... one foot out...



Falling down after getting both feet out.


All smiles.. saying "cheese" for the camera.
Now if we could get him to put on his other shoes this easily we would be set.

1 comment:

  1. I think he want's to do some line dancing. The boot scootin' boogie, maybe?

    ReplyDelete